- There has been a store at this location since 1823.
- In 1846 the store was sold to Robert Murray.
- In 1919 Cecil H. Russell then bought the store and named it Russell's.
- Marjorie, Cecil's daughter then took over after Cecil passed away.
- Black and white photos of the Russell's family
- Photos of the store inside and out
- Monday 7 am - 6 pm
- Tuesday Closed
- Wednesday 7 am - 6 pm
- Thursday 7 am - 6 pm
- Friday 7 am - 6 pm
- Saturday 9 am - 4 pm
- Sunday 9 am - 4 pm
Web Page Designed by Carrie Comfort
Web Page Updated & Maintained by Carrie A. Hewitt Choquette